Offbeat Press is a growing creative apparel business with an immediate opening for a Screen Printing Press Operator. We are a small and growing screen printing shop and creative design office specializing in eco-friendly water-based inks, unconventional print locations and sometimes pushing the boundaries of conventional apparel printing.
Experience operating automatic screen printing presses, and direct experience with M&R equipment is essential. We provide the ability to work independently for self-motivated individuals with high attention to detail and good communication. This position requires a highly motivated individual with ability to adapt to different project requirements, a great communicator and flexibility to work both individually and as part of a small team. This position requires a minimum of 1-year previous screen printing experience. At this time we only run a single shift, normal business hours are 8:30am-5pm, M-F with some overtime required.
• Screen Printing Auto Press operation
• Order setup & takedown
• Printing unconventional locations, styles and products
• Achieving Print Quality Standards
• Checking / Verifying screens
• Covering Pinholes
• Screen Burning & Preparation
• Occasional screen reclamation or pre-press duties
• Garment check-in, check-out + shipping or deliveries
• Garment finishing heat-pressing + tag printing
• Assisting with Quality Control
• Learning our pre-press production system, manual printing and assisting with shop maintenance.
• Mixing Inks
Opportunities: We are a small business that has experienced consistent growth with new opportunities developing for the right individuals that are passionate about apparel screen printing.
Directions to Apply: To apply for this position, we request applicants send all information to us by email. For consideration, please include all information in a single email with the title Lead Press Operator. Please tell us why you want to work at Offbeat Press and we’ll send it to: drew[at]offbeatpress.com